1. Information according to § 5 German Telemedia Act:
Represented by the CEO: Peter Kral
District Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg
Trade register number: HRB 23391
VAT no .: DE260010658
2. As a service provider the Wikando GmbH is responsible for its own content on these pages under the general laws. For other information the Wikando GmbH is responsible only in accordance with §§ 8 to 10 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). The Wikando GmbH is not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored foreign information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Of these, the obligation remains unaffected for removal or blocking of illegal content according to general laws. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement.
3. The Wikando GmbH assumes no responsibility for accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information held under www.fundraisingbox.com.
4. The internet site under www.fundraisingbox.com may contain links to external websites. This does not mean that the Wikando GmbH claims ownership of the underlying contents. The Wikando GmbH assumes no liability for such links and their contents. However in the event that Wikando GmbH obtains knowledge of infringements by third parties, such links will be deleted immediately.
5. The images used this site come from: Picture Mahi Klosterhalfen (Albert Schweitzer Foundation for our contemporaries) - Source and Copyright: florianbolk.de
Image Irene Vogel (Hilfsgemeinschaft der Blinden und Sehschwachen Österreichs) - Copyright: Franz Pfluegl
Picture WWF poster (with QR Code) - Copyright: WWF Germany
Data center image: © fotolia / F.Schmidt
Picture Safe: © fotolia / Maxim_Kazmin
Woman at computer: © iStockphoto.com/Silvrshootr
Man at computer: © iStockphoto.com/track5
Icons created based on Freepik / Flaticon.com
6. The content published under www.fundraisingbox.com , including text, photographs, and logos are copyright, performance or labeling legally protected in favor of Wikando GmbH or third parties. Each legally unauthorized use requires the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
7. Jurisdiction is to the extent legally permissible, Augsburg. German law applies.